CALVIN CHURCH Prayer Opportunities December 17, 2017
You have an open invitation to join us in the Fireside Room every Sunday morning beginning at 9:30 am as we pray over all of the following concerns/praises.
· RogerJohnson as he recovers from ankle surgery.
· Bill& Jeanne Hyma as Bill continues his recovery fromheart surgery.
· AlAlexander as he continues to recover fromsepsis.
· John& Virginia Dantumaas John continues his recovery at home, along with physical therapy.
· Harry & Char Sikkenga as Harry continues to fight acute leukemia.
· BonniePoston as she continues her recovery aftera stroke.
· PaulaVanderstelt, Mary Verhagen andour other Special Friends.
Do you have a prayer concern, praise, orupdate?
If so, please let us know by calling/emailing thechurch office email@example.com so we can lift you and your loved one(s) up in prayer.
Praisesto our God for…
· The gift of Love…may we be a shiningexample of that love to others.
· Familyand friends of our church: Bob Hoogstra, Merlin McPheron, MarciaGrasman, Jerry VanWoerkom.
The prayers, calls, visits and mealswhich you provided Jim & me during our recent surgeries have been ablessing to each of us. It makes both ofus thankful for our church family and allows us to recall the old hymn “CountYour Blessings, Name Them One by One”.
May God richly bless each of you notonly during this Christmas season but also throughout 2018.
Jim & Barb Bartkowiak
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.