You have an open invitation to join us in the Fireside Room every Sunday morning beginning at 9:30 am as we pray over all of the following concerns/praises.
Please Pray for…
· Lynn Cooper as she recovers from knee replacement surgery.
· Irv Lundell as he is experiencing some health concerns, but is stable and can now receive visitors.
· Jeremy Sova as he deals with back issues and is in a lot of pain.
· Robert Allen as he is recovering from surgery and waiting to return home from Missouri.
· Desiree Culver as she recovers from back surgery.
· Gary & Anita Hasper as Gary continues to battle cancer and is undergoing chemo.
· Al& Dena Alexander as Al is dealing with many health issues. Pray for comfort and strength.
· Harry & Char Sikkenga as Harry is under Hospice care. Pray for peace of mind and comfort.
· Kaitlyn Weaver (Fran’s grand-daughter) as she awaits a biopsy on July 16th to determine her health issues.
· Paula Vanderstelt, Mary Verhagen andour other Special Friends.
Praises to our God for…
· Mercy, for the hunger for righteousness, for forgiveness, for purity, for providing for our needs.
· Family and friends of our church: Elijah VerMerris, Barb Rasmussen, Cindy Wickerink, Sara Wilks.
Do you have a prayer concern, praise, or update? If so, please let us know by calling/emailing the church office email@example.com so we can lift you and your loved one(s) up in prayer.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.