You have an open invitation to join us in the Fireside Room every Sunday morning beginning at 9:30 am as we pray over all of the following concerns/praises.
Please Pray for…
· Delores Frazier as she fell and is recovering from a broken hip. She is doing physical therapy at Christian Care on Sheridan.
· Carolyn VanderVeen as she fell and is recovering from a broken hip. She is doing physical therapy at Heartwood Lodge in Spring Lake.
· Jason Mellema (Dave & Nancy's nephew) as he begins a 6-month course of chemo for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
· Gary & Anita Hasper as Gary continues to battle cancer and other complications. Pray for strength and courage.
· Stan Heeres as he has been diagnosed with pre leukemia (MDS) and is undergoing chemo.
· Al & Dena Alexander as Al is dealing with many health issues. Pray for comfort and strength.
· The Kempf family, Bonnie Poston and our other Special Friends.
Praises to our God for…
· His goodness that flows above and beyond our needs.
· Family and friends of our church: Tim Bannick, Jene’ Grimm, Darlene Hewitt, Chris Hain.
Do you have a prayer concern, praise, or update? If so, please let us know by calling/emailing the church office email@example.com so we can lift you and your loved one(s) up in prayer.
Moment of Thanks...
To my Calvin family,
I want to thank you for all the prayers, cards, phone calls and visits during my illness. Thank you also to Hearts & Hands for the wonderful gift. It means a lot to me! God has truly blessed me!
THANK YOU from Muskegon Christian School! We were so blessed by the year-end support of our MCS Match Drive! We were not only able to utilize all the match funds but exceeded our goal, raising a total of over $100,000 for tuition assistance! THANK YOU! Our school is truly blessed by the faithful support of our community.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.