You have an open invitation to join us in the Fireside Room every Sunday morning beginning at 9:30 am as we pray over all of the following concerns/praises.
Please Pray for…
· Donna Nekic (John’s mom) as she has been diagnosed with cancer and is undergoing chemo.
· Gary & Anita Hasper as Gary continues to battle cancer and is undergoing chemo.
· Al & Dena Alexander as Al is dealing with many health issues. Pray for comfort and strength.
· Nancy Milkamp is home now after falling down the stairs but is still experiencing a lot of pain. Cards can be sent to her at 242 Sunnyview Dr. SW, Grandville, 49418.
· Vi Wiersma, Al Alexander and our other Special Friends.
Praises to our God for…
· His promise, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5
· Family and friends of our church: Lexi Byers, Marilyn Hartman, Brian Kingshott, Dennis Berens.
Do you have a prayer concern, praise, or update? If so, please let us know by calling/emailing the church office email@example.com so we can lift you and your loved one(s) up in prayer.
Dear Calvin Church,
Thank you for all the care and concern you had for my father, Irv Lundell. Also for your ministry, faithful prayers, cards, weekly bulletins,funeral servers, message at the funeral and music. Calvin was his church home during happy and difficult times. We are so grateful that you stood beside him in all circumstances. We pray that God will continue to bless your ministry.
Lon and Kris Vredeveld (Irv’s daughter)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.