You have an open invitation to join us in the Fireside Room every Sunday morning beginning at 9:30 am as we pray over all of the following concerns/praises.
Please Pray for…
· The Dave Bush family as they mourn his passing. May God comfort them during this time and in the days to come.
· Earl Lewis as he recovers from open heart surgery this past week.
· Ric & Dee Scott as they volunteer for World Renew.
· Gary & Anita Hasper as Gary continues to battle cancer. Pray for comfort and courage.
· Al& Dena Alexander as Al is dealing with many health issues. Pray for comfort and strength.
· Vi Wiersema, Al Alexander and our other Special Friends.
Praises to our God for…
· Always being there for us, to help give us peace and comfort.
· Family and friends of our church: Wilma Pontius, Bert VanAndel, Barb Scanlon, Scott Wilbur.
Do you have a prayer concern, praise, or update? If so, please let us know by calling/emailing the church office firstname.lastname@example.org so we can lift you and your loved one(s) up in prayer.
Moment of Thanks…
We would like to take a moment to thank you all from the bottom of our hearts. Our family is so grateful for all the cards,thoughts, prayers, and love over the last few months. Although Donna is no longer here on earth with us, we find great comfort in knowing she is now in heaven. We have felt so loved and cared for by the Calvin community...it has been a true example of loving as Jesus would. Thank you for the continued love and prayers. Our family is forever grateful to you all.
John, Sara, Louie, and Adrianna Nekic
"Thank you" for your generous response to the Baby Shower for Calvin's baby baskets. The gifts will be appreciated by the new parents and will show our love to their family. We are truly blessed with a very giving church family.
The Hearts & Hands Committee
Dear Calvin Church,
Family Promise, its board, staff and the families we serve are grateful for your continued support. You are appreciated for the financial support and for opening the doors of your church home to the families we serve.
Marian McDermed, Executive Director
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.