CALVIN CHURCH Prayer Opportunities
September 17, 2017
You have an open invitation to join us in the Fireside Room every Sunday morning beginning at 9:30 am as we pray over all of the following concerns/praises.
Please Pray for
- The Joseph Hallman family (Vicki Schneiderís dad) as they mourn his passing. May God comfort them at this time.
- Lisa Brey (Sorensenís daughter) as she is experiencing complications with her pregnancy.
- Jim Bartkowiak as he recovers from cardiac surgery.
- Steve Boomer (Ruthís husband) as he recovers from surgery removing a malignant kidney.
- Dick Kraft as he recovers from neck and carpel tunnel surgery.
- Jim Carlston (Lexiís dad) as he anticipates exploratory and biopsy surgery on his neck tomorrow, September 18th.
- Verne & Jan VanHouten as they are serving in the shelters in Texas through the Red Cross.
- Delores Frazier, the Kempf family and our other Special Friends.
Do you have a prayer concern, praise, or update?
If so, please let us know by calling/emailing the church office firstname.lastname@example.org or your Family Visiting Elder/Deacon so we can lift you and your loved one(s) up in prayer.
Praises to our God for
- The power of Godís Word. May we listen and obey.
- Family and friends of our church: Rhonda Bolema, Tracie Wolffis, Carl Bergman, Mary Doctor.
Moment of Thanks
Thank you for the many expressions of sympathy extended to us following the death of our sister-in-law, Helen Meengs. Our sorrow is lessened knowing she is in heaven.
Mark and Bonnie