You have an open invitation to join us in the Fireside Room every Sunday morning beginning at 9:30 am as we pray over all of the following concerns/praises.
Please Pray for…
· Earl Lewis as he anticipates open heart surgery soon to repair critical blockage.
· Ric & Dee Scott as they volunteer for World Renew in North Carolina.
· Gary & Anita Hasper as Gary continues to battle cancer and is undergoing chemo.
· Al& Dena Alexander as Al is dealing with many health issues. Pray for comfort and strength.
· Donna Nekic (John’s mom) as she continues her battle with cancer and is undergoing chemo.
· Vi Wiersema, Al Alexander and our other Special Friends.
Praises to our God for…
· The blessing of family and friends, and for the loving care which surrounds us on every side.
· Family and friends of our church: Jake Dethloff, Kathy Jansen, Sara Nekic, Jeremy Sova.
Do you have a prayer concern, praise, or update? If so, please let us know by calling/emailing the church office email@example.com so we can lift you and your loved one(s) up in prayer.
Moment of Thanks…
What a joy it was to receive so many cards and notes from my Calvin family to help me celebrate my 90th birthday which was on September 2nd. Thanks be to God for such a loving and caring church that I belong to. How He has blessed me and Calvin Church.
Love in Christ,
We couldn’t do it without you! Christian Care Assisted Living thanks you for your help with our Annual Ice Cream Social: volunteering, donating cakes, buying tickets, joining in the fun, and praying for good weather, and so much more. Proceeds from the Social were $4,400, and the money will be used for updating televisions and video players in the lounges, and aquarium, and continued improvement of the patio area. We are so grateful for your support of our shared mission of caring for the elderly.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.